Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yo! Pay attention!!

I really need to start paying more attention to things. Like when I'm driving, or when I'm doing school work, and especially during class, so I know when my assignments are due. Only one of the papers I was freaking out about was due today. So I spent my whole weekend worrying out about useless things. Haha Of course it all could have been avoided if I would of just listened when my teacher was talking about when are stuff was due....I seem to have a problem with that, Not paying much attention I mean. But I just cant help the fact that it is so much more fun to go off into dream world where I'm already a world renowned translator, a world traveler who knows like 32 different languages, a mom, and a pretty dang good artist. Of course, my teachers up at the college are not like my mom, I can't just call them over and ask for help if i forgot to pay attention when they were teaching. Haha can you imagine that? "Yo teacher! yah sorry I totally spaced just then, I was thinking about visiting Paris, So could you like repeat everything you just said?" Yah......it doesn't work like that. So as a result I'm going to have to make sure that I stop spacing so much, which brings me to my purpose for the day, PAYING ATTENTION!!  I have to make sure I don't visit lala land for a few weeks....At least until midterms are far far behind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment