Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can't think of a title for this one...Hmm....Midterms? Ballet? heck, "My day today!" ha! that can be its title!

Had a very good day today! Whoo hoo!! Midterms are over!!! And to make it even better, My ballet teacher is starting up a "invitation only" ballet class next year, and I am GOING to make it in! I mean, no doubts about it!!! It just means I need to work my but off for the next few months until the next dancing season starts! I love ballet, and I wish I would of gotten a start sooner, but oh well, I'm doing it now!! God really provided for me a way to get my workout in, and have fun!!! So anyways, my midterm test was something of a learning experience.. I leave ballet in a huge rush, half walking-half dashing to my car, which just happened to be parked ALL the way down the street, hoping that I could get to class on time. I hop into my car and speed (Well....not actually :p) all the way to the college, managing to collapse into my spot right before my teacher came in. As she tells us about our assignments, and shows us which essay in our book we will be summarizing, I think to myself like a "oh so adult-like" college student, "Oh! I should turn my phone off so that I can focus on this test!" So off goes my phone and on goes the brain. I'm almost halfway through what I think is a pretty good summary, when I start to notice that one by one, all my other classmates start to finish and leave. Now, because of my competitive nature, I instantly think, "Well my paper is going to be SO much better! I'm working twice as hard on it, thats the only reason I'm still sitting here!" Pretty sure that was not the case, but finally, when there was only four of us left, I finished. It was forty-five minutes after the normal time I get out of class, but I was DONE! I call my mom to let her know I was done, little knowing that my family had been trying to reach me, worried that I had died, or something worse those 45 minutes. So even though I was attempting to be a "smart" student and not have my phone on, I still ended worrying my family in the process. What am I getting at? My purpose of the day of course! (You know, these are more things I've learned throughout the day, but whatever...lol) Let my parents know when I'm going to be home late! hehe And I guess my actual "purpose" Is trusting God to give me strength for the things that scare me, such as midterm tests ;) So that about sums up my thoughts for the night!
Love yah all!
P.S. God does too!

1 comment:

  1. We weren't THAT worried. I'd say concerned is more the descriptive word...hm...well...maybe worried is the word to use. haha! By the way, I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete