Friday, February 25, 2011

Essays Essays Essays!!! OH my!!

 Here I am, listening to korean music, feeling a bit like what I think a college student feels like during college exams. With three papers due by this monday, and no motivation to do anything, I'm in a bit of a rut. Haha on a happier note, I finally get to write about Korean dramas!! LOL I'm contrasting the differances between them and American shows...A bit geeky you say? Maybe...but hey, it's better then talking about the similarities between eating and sleeping. No joke, my teacher actully said we could write about that...What's the same about those? Huh? Well its something humans do....Thats about all I can think of. hehe.... Ok...Purpose for the day, Get done with school work!! I really dont have time to do much else! haha just got to remember, Philippians 4:13 " I can do everything through him who gives me strength."!

No comments:

Post a Comment