Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jump in


As God would have it, I'm heading to Biola this August!



I'm freaking out.

With all there is to think about with getting ready for college, my brain has been on overload mode for a few weeks now. What with new books, new classes, new professors, new roommates, and new locations on my mind, I am feeling myself become more and more attached to the normal, the safe. I like living where I am now. I love the people I am around, and the thought of leaving them breaks my heart.

Now, you may think I'm being SUPER dramatic about this. Yah, I guess I might be, but I can't help but think about the changes that not only me, but those I love will be going through.

I know that if I let God take over the wheel, I will not come back the same person I left as.

What kind of person will I become?
What kind of people will my friends and family become?

Even though I'm scared out of my mind, I know I need to take the plunge.

I need to jump in, hold nothing back, and let God take care of not only me, but also my loved ones.

So, as this summer quickly fades to memory, I prepare myself for the next big step in my journey. I'm scared. I'm excited. I'm worried. I'm nervous, but I'm also ready.

Ready to take the plunge. 


1 comment: